To celebrate her b-day we went out to breakfast at Panera, got pedicures (guess what color she got!) and lounged on the couch watching ANTM before going out to Houlihan's for dinner. That's all she wanted to do so it was just a great day. Since it's her b-day just wanted to say a few things about her.
Here are a few things I LOVE about my sister:
She has the BEST laugh. If you play the video from our trip below, you'll hear it.
She finds some humor in almost anything like America's Funniest Home Videos, Hillshire Farm's Go Meat commericals ( I kinda like these too) and taking silly pictures (see below).
She spreads her love of life with everyone around her.
And one of my favorites is that she loves the little things in life like sheep, a good glass of wine, a nap, a chocolate milkshake, flipflops, etc.
So, Sister, El Goo, Erin, I love you lots. Thanks for being you!
Guess I'm on a bit of a list kick right now. Enjoy them and also I'm putting out a disclaimer too. Please anticipate the sapiness levels of my posts will only increase as the number of days before I leave for Brasilia decreases.
No comments:
Post a Comment