Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

Today is just gorgegous here. A few reasons why...

It's Saturday so I slept in until 8:30.

I woke up a little sore and stiff from my massage
last night but after a little stretching, ahhhhh. Goodness.

Great memories from last night at NUWA with good friends. 3 is a wonderful # Carmen. :)

This is the view from my couch.

The temperature is perfect. 77 degrees. Megan weather.

I've spent the morning doing some online shopping for odds and ends from earbuds to books to shower curtains. It's something I've wanted to do for weeks but finally took some time to do it today.


At 2 a group of us are meeting to celebrate Monica's (EAB's reading specialist) birthday. We're hanging out at Bar Brama which always has live samba music.

I have a roomie date with AP this afternoon and evening.


See, it is a beautiful day in Brasilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment