Wednesday, November 4, 2009

China in Box

Since it's Wednesday and with my students we celebrate Wednesday in our writers' notebooks by drawing instead that day to share our ideas, I'm rolling with that theme. So here's my Wordless Wednesday, well fewer words anyway.

My idea today comes from my recent encounter with crazy mad hives. I'd mentioned to my family that I'd had dinner from a Chinese fast food place called China in Box and think something in the food be it MSG, some other seasoning or veggie may have caused my allergic reaction. After seeing the tv commerical, maybe I should better understand the cause.

Hope you enjoy the commercial from Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in Box!

Good news: Little itchy but hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives mostly gone. Yea!

3 comments:

  1. That is almost as good as Ken Lee...but not quite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah , I think I have hives now that I've listened to that commercial. Oh man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured you'd like Ken Lee better Goo. If it was a Brazilian singer, I'd totally post it.

    Jenny, warning about sharing the video with your children. Colleen's daughter Ansley made child her parents watch the video 8 times and then ran around the house yelling just like the people in the video. Be warned, unless you would like Chinaaaaaaaaaaaa in Box one of Adam and Lucy's childhood memories. :)

    ReplyDelete