It's about 6:30 am and I've been up for about 3 and a half hours. Not by choice, just thinking about the last minute things I need to complete before I go. Sigh. Wish I'd think about them around 8 am instead but not a option. Oh well.
I'm taking a little packing/email/Delta's baggage center phone call break to share a funny dream one of my good friends here had about me the other night.
Shanna, one of my good McDole friends had a small group of us over on Sunday evening to catch up. I got to meet her adorable baby girl Kiera and loved catching up with old friends. It's so nice to spend time with friends who you just pick up right where you left off. Maybe this was why I was on her mind.
Here's Shanna's dream...
I had a strange dream involving you guys (Shanna, Kindra, Tracy and myself). We were in the Amazon - apparently visiting Megan and trudging through the rain forest. Animals were everywhere and we were trying to move fast. However, our movements were impeded by the boots that we had on our feet. Not winter boots, but sprained ankle boots. It was the four of us and we each had boots on both of our feet. I had Kiera in a carrier - not like a Baby Bjorn, but more like a Native American papoose. One of her little legs was sticking out and it had a little baby boot on it. Hers was bright pink! Ours looked just like Megan's. It was so weird! There was no dialogue, just us huffing and puffing through the vines. Very odd but I thought you'd enjoy hearing about our trip.
I'd much rather trade my dreams for Shanna's anytime. Minus the boots of course!
And Shanna, thanks for Sunday. Snacks, good friends, watching an adorable baby and having fun conversations made for a great way to spend the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment